How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of inquiring; inquiry; search; examination;
- n. - Judicial inquiry; official examination; inquest.
- n. - The finding of a jury, especially such a finding under
a writ of inquiry.
- n. - A court or tribunal for the examination and punishment
of heretics, fully established by Pope Gregory IX. in 1235. Its
operations were chiefly confined to Spain, Portugal, and their
dependencies, and a part of Italy.
- v. t. - To make inquisistion concerning; to inquire into.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?