How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Not harmful; free from that which can injure; innoxious;
innocuous; harmless; as, an innocent medicine or remedy.
- a. - Morally free from guilt; guiltless; not tainted with sin;
- a. - Free from the guilt of a particular crime or offense; as,
a man is innocent of the crime charged.
- a. - Simple; artless; foolish.
- a. - Lawful; permitted; as, an innocent trade.
- a. - Not contraband; not subject to forfeiture; as, innocent
goods carried to a belligerent nation.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?