How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act or process of infecting.
- n. - That which infects, or causes the communicated disease;
any effluvium, miasm, or pestilential matter by which an infectious
disease is caused.
- n. - The state of being infected; contamination by morbific
particles; the result of infecting influence; a prevailing disease;
- n. - That which taints or corrupts morally; as, the infection
of vicious principles.
- n. - Contamination by illegality, as in cases of contraband
- n. - Sympathetic communication of like qualities or emotions;
3 Syllable Words Starting with?