How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Not divided, or not to be divided; existing as one
entity, or distinct being or object; single; one; as, an individual
man, animal, or city.
- a. - Of or pertaining to one only; peculiar to, or
characteristic of, a single person or thing; distinctive; as,
individual traits of character; individual exertions; individual
- n. - A single person, animal, or thing of any kind; a thing
or being incapable of separation or division, without losing its
identity; especially, a human being; a person.
- n. - An independent, or partially independent, zooid of a
- n. - The product of a single egg, whether it remains a
single animal or becomes compound by budding or fission.
5 Syllable Words Starting with?