How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Not mal/ing a difference; having no influence or
preponderating weight; involving no preference, concern, or attention;
of no account; without significance or importance.
- a. - Neither particularly good, not very bad; of a middle
state or quality; passable; mediocre.
- a. - Not inclined to one side, party, or choice more than
to another; neutral; impartial.
- a. - Feeling no interest, anxiety, or care, respecting
anything; unconcerned; inattentive; apathetic; heedless; as, to be
indifferent to the welfare of one's family.
- a. - Free from bias or prejudice; impartial; unbiased;
- adv. - To a moderate degree; passably; tolerably.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?