How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- noun - (geometry) the angle formed by the x-axis and a given line (measured counterclockwise from the positive half of the x-axis)
- noun - An attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- noun - (astronomy) the angle between the plane of the orbit and the plane of the ecliptic stated in degrees
- noun - The property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- noun - A characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect
- noun - (physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
4 Syllable Words Starting with?