How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To bring in from abroad; to introduce from without;
especially, to bring (wares or merchandise) into a place or country
from a foreign country, in the transactions of commerce; -- opposed to
export. We import teas from China, coffee from Brasil, etc.
- v. t. - To carry or include, as meaning or intention; to imply;
- v. t. - To be of importance or consequence to; to have a bearing
on; to concern.
- v. i. - To signify; to purport; to be of moment.
- n. - Merchandise imported, or brought into a country from
without its boundaries; -- generally in the plural, opposed to exports.
- n. - That which a word, phrase, or document contains as its
signification or intention or interpretation of a word, action, event,
and the like.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?