How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Pertaining to humanitarians, or to humanitarianism;
as, a humanitarian view of Christ's nature.
- a. - Content with right affections and actions toward man;
ethical, as distinguished from religious; believing in the
perfectibility of man's nature without supernatural aid.
- a. - Benevolent; philanthropic.
- n. - One who denies the divinity of Christ, and believes
him to have been merely human.
- n. - One who limits the sphere of duties to human
relations and affections, to the exclusion or disparagement of the
religious or spiritual.
- n. - One who is actively concerned in promoting the
welfare of his kind; a philanthropist.
6 Syllable Words Starting with?