How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who, or that which, hops.
- n. - A chute, box, or receptacle, usually funnel-shaped with an
opening at the lower part, for delivering or feeding any material, as
to a machine; as, the wooden box with its trough through which grain
passes into a mill by joining or shaking, or a funnel through which
fuel passes into a furnace, or coal, etc., into a car.
- n. - See Grasshopper, 2.
- n. - A game. See Hopscotch.
- n. - See Grasshopper, and Frog hopper, Grape hopper, Leaf
hopper, Tree hopper, under Frog, Grape, Leaf, and Tree.
- n. - The larva of a cheese fly.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?