How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A symbolical acknowledgment made by a feudal tenant to, and
in the presence of, his lord, on receiving investiture of fee, or
coming to it by succession, that he was his man, or vassal; profession
of fealty to a sovereign.
- n. - Respect or reverential regard; deference; especially,
respect paid by external action; obeisance.
- n. - Reverence directed to the Supreme Being; reverential
worship; devout affection.
- v. t. - To pay reverence to by external action.
- v. t. - To cause to pay homage.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?