How many syllables in Hardy
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Bold; brave; stout; daring; resolu?e; intrepid.
- a. - Confident; full of assurance; in a bad sense, morally
- a. - Strong; firm; compact.
- a. - Inured to fatigue or hardships; strong; capable of
endurance; as, a hardy veteran; a hardy mariner.
- a. - Able to withstand the cold of winter.
- n. - A blacksmith's fuller or chisel, having a square shank for
insertion into a square hole in an anvil, called the hardy hole.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?