How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To touch; to feel with the hand; to use or hold with the
- v. t. - To manage in using, as a spade or a musket; to wield;
often, to manage skillfully.
- v. t. - To accustom to the hand; to work upon, or take care of,
with the hands.
- v. t. - To receive and transfer; to have pass through one's
hands; hence, to buy and sell; as, a merchant handles a variety of
goods, or a large stock.
- v. t. - To deal with; to make a business of.
- v. t. - To treat; to use, well or ill.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?