How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An instrument for driving nails, beating metals, and the
like, consisting of a head, usually of steel or iron, fixed crosswise
to a handle.
- n. - Something which in firm or action resembles the common
- n. - That part of a clock which strikes upon the bell to
indicate the hour.
- n. - The padded mallet of a piano, which strikes the wires, to
produce the tones.
- n. - The malleus.
- n. - That part of a gunlock which strikes the percussion cap, or
firing pin; the cock; formerly, however, a piece of steel covering the
pan of a flintlock musket and struck by the flint of the cock to ignite
2 Syllable Words Starting with?