How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A channel at the eaves of a roof for conveying away the
rain; an eaves channel; an eaves trough.
- n. - A small channel at the roadside or elsewhere, to lead off
- n. - Any narrow channel or groove; as, a gutter formed by
erosion in the vent of a gun from repeated firing.
- v. t. - To cut or form into small longitudinal hollows; to
- v. t. - To supply with a gutter or gutters.
- v. i. - To become channeled, as a candle when the flame flares
in the wind.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?