How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Moving by steps; walking; as, gradient automata.
- a. - Rising or descending by regular degrees of inclination;
as, the gradient line of a railroad.
- a. - Adapted for walking, as the feet of certain birds.
- n. - The rate of regular or graded ascent or descent in a
- n. - A part of a road which slopes upward or downward; a
portion of a way not level; a grade.
- n. - The rate of increase or decrease of a variable magnitude,
or the curve which represents it; as, a thermometric gradient.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?