How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - Glad tidings; especially, the good news concerning Christ,
the Kingdom of God, and salvation.
- v. - One of the four narratives of the life and death of Jesus
Christ, written by Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
- v. - A selection from one of the gospels, for use in a religious
service; as, the gospel for the day.
- v. - Any system of religious doctrine; sometimes, any system of
political doctrine or social philosophy; as, this political gospel.
- v. - Anything propounded or accepted as infallibly true; as,
they took his words for gospel.
- a. - Accordant with, or relating to, the gospel; evangelical;
as, gospel righteousness.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?