How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A piece of armor, whether of chain mail or of plate,
defending the throat and upper part of the breast, and forming a part
of the double breastplate of the 14th century.
- n. - A piece of plate armor covering the same parts and worn
over the buff coat in the 17th century, and without other steel armor.
- n. - A small ornamental plate, usually crescent-shaped, and of
gilded copper, formerly hung around the neck of officers in full
uniform in some modern armies.
- n. - A ruff worn by women.
- n. - A cutting instrument used in lithotomy.
- n. - A grooved instrunent used in performing various operations;
-- called also blunt gorget.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?