How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who eats voraciously, or to excess; a gormandizer.
- n. - Fig.: One who gluts himself.
- n. - A carnivorous mammal (Gulo luscus), of the family
Mustelidae, about the size of a large badger. It was formerly believed
to be inordinately voracious, whence the name; the wolverene. It is a
native of the northern parts of America, Europe, and Asia.
- a. - Gluttonous; greedy; gormandizing.
- v. t. & i. - To glut; to eat voraciously.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?