How many syllables in Gang
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To go; to walk.
- v. i. - A going; a course.
- v. i. - A number going in company; hence, a company, or a number
of persons associated for a particular purpose; a group of laborers
under one foreman; a squad; as, a gang of sailors; a chain gang; a gang
- v. i. - A combination of similar implements arranged so as, by
acting together, to save time or labor; a set; as, a gang of saws, or
- v. i. - A set; all required for an outfit; as, a new gang of
- v. i. - The mineral substance which incloses a vein; a matrix; a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?