How many syllables in Fray
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Affray; broil; contest; combat.
- v. t. - To frighten; to terrify; to alarm.
- v. t. - To bear the expense of; to defray.
- v. t. - To rub; to wear off, or wear into shreds, by rubbing; to
fret, as cloth; as, a deer is said to fray her head.
- v. i. - To rub.
- v. i. - To wear out or into shreads, or to suffer injury by
rubbing, as when the threads of the warp or of the woof wear off so
that the cross threads are loose; to ravel; as, the cloth frays badly.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?