How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who follows; a pursuer; an attendant; a disciple; a
dependent associate; a retainer.
- n. - A sweetheart; a beau.
- n. - The removable flange, or cover, of a piston. See Illust.
- n. - A gland. See Illust. of Stuffing box.
- n. - The part of a machine that receives motion from another
part. See Driver.
- n. - Among law stationers, a sheet of parchment or paper which
is added to the first sheet of an indenture or other deed.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?