How many syllables in Fold
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To lap or lay in plaits or folds; to lay one part over
another part of; to double; as, to fold cloth; to fold a letter.
- v. t. - To double or lay together, as the arms or the hands; as,
he folds his arms in despair.
- v. t. - To inclose within folds or plaitings; to envelop; to
infold; to clasp; to embrace.
- v. t. - To cover or wrap up; to conceal.
- v. i. - To become folded, plaited, or doubled; to close over
another of the same kind; to double together; as, the leaves of the
- v. - A doubling,esp. of any flexible substance; a part laid over
on another part; a plait; a plication.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?