How many syllables in Flow
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - imp. sing. of Fly, v. i.
- v. i. - To move with a continual change of place among the
particles or parts, as a fluid; to change place or circulate, as a
liquid; as, rivers flow from springs and lakes; tears flow from the
- v. i. - To become liquid; to melt.
- v. i. - To proceed; to issue forth; as, wealth flows from industry
- v. i. - To glide along smoothly, without harshness or asperties;
as, a flowing period; flowing numbers; to sound smoothly to the ear; to
be uttered easily.
- v. i. - To have or be in abundance; to abound; to full, so as to
run or flow over; to be copious.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?