How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That quality of anything which affects the smell; odor;
fragrances; as, the flavor of a rose.
- n. - That quality of anything which affects the taste; that
quality which gratifies the palate; relish; zest; savor; as, the flavor
of food or drink.
- n. - That which imparts to anything a peculiar odor or taste,
gratifying to the sense of smell, or the nicer perceptions of the
palate; a substance which flavors.
- n. - That quality which gives character to any of the
productions of literature or the fine arts.
- v. t. - To give flavor to; to add something (as salt or a spice)
to, to give character or zest.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?