How many syllables in Field
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Cleared land; land suitable for tillage or pasture;
cultivated ground; the open country.
- n. - A piece of land of considerable size; esp., a piece inclosed
for tillage or pasture.
- n. - A place where a battle is fought; also, the battle itself.
- n. - An open space; an extent; an expanse.
- n. - Any blank space or ground on which figures are drawn or
- n. - The space covered by an optical instrument at one view.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?