How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A stringed instrument of music played with a bow; a violin;
- n. - A kind of dock (Rumex pulcher) with fiddle-shaped leaves;
-- called also fiddle dock.
- n. - A rack or frame of bars connected by strings, to keep table
furniture in place on the cabin table in bad weather.
- v. i. - To play on a fiddle.
- v. i. - To keep the hands and fingers actively moving as a
fiddler does; to move the hands and fingers restlessy or in busy
idleness; to trifle.
- v. t. - To play (a tune) on a fiddle.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?