How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who, or that which, gives food or supplies nourishment;
- n. - One who furnishes incentives; an encourager.
- n. - One who eats or feeds; specifically, an animal to be fed or
- n. - One who fattens cattle for slaughter.
- n. - A stream that flows into another body of water; a
tributary; specifically (Hydraulic Engin.), a water course which
supplies a canal or reservoir by gravitation or natural flow.
- n. - A branch railroad, stage line, or the like; a side line
which increases the business of the main line.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?