How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who has begotten a child, whether son or daughter; a
generator; a male parent.
- n. - A male ancestor more remote than a parent; a progenitor;
especially, a first ancestor; a founder of a race or family; -- in the
plural, fathers, ancestors.
- n. - One who performs the offices of a parent by maintenance,
affetionate care, counsel, or protection.
- n. - A respectful mode of address to an old man.
- n. - A senator of ancient Rome.
- n. - A dignitary of the church, a superior of a convent, a
confessor (called also father confessor), or a priest; also, the eldest
member of a profession, or of a legislative assembly, etc.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?