How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to a family; domestic.
- a. - Closely acquainted or intimate, as a friend or companion;
well versed in, as any subject of study; as, familiar with the
- a. - Characterized by, or exhibiting, the manner of an
intimate friend; not formal; unconstrained; easy; accessible.
- a. - Well known; well understood; common; frequent; as, a
- a. - Improperly acquainted; wrongly intimate.
- n. - An intimate; a companion.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?