How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Pale red or pale yellow; as, a fallow deer or greyhound.
- n. - Left untilled or unsowed after plowing; uncultivated; as,
- n. - Plowed land.
- n. - Land that has lain a year or more untilled or unseeded;
land plowed without being sowed for the season.
- n. - The plowing or tilling of land, without sowing it for a
season; as, summer fallow, properly conducted, has ever been found a
sure method of destroying weeds.
- n. - To plow, harrow, and break up, as land, without seeding,
for the purpose of destroying weeds and insects, and rendering it
mellow; as, it is profitable to fallow cold, strong, clayey land.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?