How many syllables in Fagot
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A bundle of sticks, twigs, or small branches of trees, used
for fuel, for raising batteries, filling ditches, or other purposes in
fortification; a fascine.
- n. - A bundle of pieces of wrought iron to be worked over into
bars or other shapes by rolling or hammering at a welding heat; a pile.
- n. - A bassoon. See Fagotto.
- n. - A person hired to take the place of another at the muster of
- n. - An old shriveled woman.
- v. t. - To make a fagot of; to bind together in a fagot or
bundle; also, to collect promiscuously.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?