How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Exactly representing; exact.
- a. - Directly and distinctly stated; declared in terms; not
implied or left to inference; made unambiguous by intention and care;
clear; not dubious; as, express consent; an express statement.
- a. - Intended for a particular purpose; relating to an express;
sent on a particular errand; dispatched with special speed; as, an
express messenger or train. Also used adverbially.
- n. - A clear image or representation; an expression; a plain
- n. - A messenger sent on a special errand; a courier; hence, a
regular and fast conveyance; commonly, a company or system for the
prompt and safe transportation of merchandise or parcels; also, a
railway train for transporting passengers or goods with speed and
- n. - An express office.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?