How many syllables in Evil
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Having qualities tending to injury and mischief; having a
nature or properties which tend to badness; mischievous; not good;
worthless or deleterious; poor; as, an evil beast; and evil plant; an
- a. - Having or exhibiting bad moral qualities; morally corrupt;
wicked; wrong; vicious; as, evil conduct, thoughts, heart, words, and
- a. - Producing or threatening sorrow, distress, injury, or
calamity; unpropitious; calamitous; as, evil tidings; evil arrows; evil
- n. - Anything which impairs the happiness of a being or deprives a
being of any good; anything which causes suffering of any kind to
sentient beings; injury; mischief; harm; -- opposed to good.
- n. - Moral badness, or the deviation of a moral being from the
principles of virtue imposed by conscience, or by the will of the
Supreme Being, or by the principles of a lawful human authority;
disposition to do wrong; moral offence; wickedness; depravity.
- n. - malady or disease; especially in the phrase king's evil, the
2 Syllable Words Starting with?