How many syllables in Even
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Evening. See Eve, n. 1.
- a. - Level, smooth, or equal in surface; not rough; free from
irregularities; hence uniform in rate of motion of action; as, even
ground; an even speed; an even course of conduct.
- a. - Equable; not easily ruffed or disturbed; calm; uniformly
self-possessed; as, an even temper.
- a. - Parallel; on a level; reaching the same limit.
- a. - Balanced; adjusted; fair; equitable; impartial; just to both
side; owing nothing on either side; -- said of accounts, bargains, or
persons indebted; as, our accounts are even; an even bargain.
- a. - Without an irregularity, flaw, or blemish; pure.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?