How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of emptying, clearing of the contents, or
- n. - Withdrawal of troops from a town, fortress, etc.
- n. - Voidance of any matter by the natural passages of the
body or by an artificial opening; defecation; also, a diminution of the
fluids of an animal body by cathartics, venesection, or other means.
- n. - That which is evacuated or discharged; especially, a
discharge by stool or other natural means.
- n. - Abolition; nullification.
5 Syllable Words Starting with?