How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which is undertaken; something attempted to be
performed; a work projected which involves activity, courage, energy,
and the like; a bold, arduous, or hazardous attempt; an undertaking;
as, a manly enterprise; a warlike enterprise.
- n. - Willingness or eagerness to engage in labor which
requires boldness, promptness, energy, and like qualities; as, a man of
- v. t. - To undertake; to begin and attempt to perform; to
- v. t. - To treat with hospitality; to entertain.
- v. i. - To undertake an enterprise, or something hazardous
3 Syllable Words Starting with?