How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A person skilled in the principles and practice of any
branch of engineering. See under Engineering, n.
- n. - One who manages as engine, particularly a steam engine;
an engine driver.
- n. - One who carries through an enterprise by skillful or
artful contrivance; an efficient manager.
- v. t. - To lay out or construct, as an engineer; to perform
the work of an engineer on; as, to engineer a road.
- v. t. - To use contrivance and effort for; to guide the course
of; to manage; as, to engineer a bill through Congress.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?