How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of engaging, pledging, enlisting, occupying, or
entering into contest.
- n. - The state of being engaged, pledged or occupied;
specif., a pledge to take some one as husband or wife.
- n. - That which engages; engrossing occupation; employment
of the attention; obligation by pledge, promise, or contract; an
enterprise embarked in; as, his engagements prevented his acceptance of
- n. - An action; a fight; a battle.
- n. - The state of being in gear; as, one part of a clutch is
brought into engagement with the other part.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?