How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - A variety of glass, used in ornament, to cover a
surface, as of metal or pottery, and admitting of after decoration in
color, or used itself for inlaying or application in varied colors.
- v. t. - A glassy, opaque bead obtained by the blowpipe.
- v. t. - That which is enameled; also, any smooth, glossy
surface, resembling enamel, especially if variegated.
- v. t. - The intensely hard calcified tissue entering into the
composition of teeth. It merely covers the exposed parts of the teeth
of man, but in many animals is intermixed in various ways with the
dentine and cement.
- v. t. - To lay enamel upon; to decorate with enamel whether
inlaid or painted.
- v. t. - To variegate with colors as if with enamel.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?