How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To arise the surface of into bosses or protuberances;
particularly, to ornament with raised work.
- v. t. - To raise in relief from a surface, as an ornament, a
head on a coin, or the like.
- v. t. - To make to foam at the mouth, like a hunted animal.
- v. t. - To hide or conceal in a thicket; to imbosk; to inclose,
shelter, or shroud in a wood.
- v. t. - To surround; to ensheath; to immerse; to beset.
- v. i. - To seek the bushy forest; to hide in the woods.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?