How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The state of being beside one's self or rapt out of one's
self; a state in which the mind is elevated above the reach of ordinary
impressions, as when under the influence of overpowering emotion; an
extraordinary elevation of the spirit, as when the soul, unconscious of
sensible objects, is supposed to contemplate heavenly mysteries.
- n. - Excessive and overmastering joy or enthusiasm; rapture;
- n. - Violent distraction of mind; violent emotion; excessive
grief of anxiety; insanity; madness.
- n. - A state which consists in total suspension of sensibility,
of voluntary motion, and largely of mental power. The body is erect and
inflexible; the pulsation and breathing are not affected.
- v. t. - To fill ecstasy, or with rapture or enthusiasm.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?