How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Pertaining to the household; domestic.
- a. - Relating to domestic economy, or to the management of
- a. - Managing with frugality; guarding against waste or
unnecessary expense; careful and frugal in management and in
expenditure; -- said of character or habits.
- a. - Managed with frugality; not marked with waste or
extravagance; frugal; -- said of acts; saving; as, an economical use of
money or of time.
- a. - Relating to the means of living, or the resources and
wealth of a country; relating to political economy; as, economic
purposes; economical truths.
- a. - Regulative; relating to the adaptation of means to an
5 Syllable Words Starting with?