How many syllables in Echo
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A sound reflected from an opposing surface and repeated to
the ear of a listener; repercussion of sound; repetition of a sound.
- n. - Fig.: Sympathetic recognition; response; answer.
- n. - A wood or mountain nymph, regarded as repeating, and causing
the reverberation of them.
- n. - A nymph, the daughter of Air and Earth, who, for love of
Narcissus, pined away until nothing was left of her but her voice.
- v. t. - To send back (a sound); to repeat in sound; to
- v. t. - To repeat with assent; to respond; to adopt.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?