How many syllables in Easy
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - At ease; free from pain, trouble, or constraint
- v. t. - Free from pain, distress, toil, exertion, and the like;
quiet; as, the patient is easy.
- v. t. - Free from care, responsibility, discontent, and the like;
not anxious; tranquil; as, an easy mind.
- v. t. - Free from constraint, harshness, or formality;
unconstrained; smooth; as, easy manners; an easy style.
- v. t. - Not causing, or attended with, pain or disquiet, or much
exertion; affording ease or rest; as, an easy carriage; a ship having
an easy motion; easy movements, as in dancing.
- v. t. - Not difficult; requiring little labor or effort; slight;
inconsiderable; as, an easy task; an easy victory.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?