How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - State of being dual or twofold; a twofold division; any
system which is founded on a double principle, or a twofold distinction
- n. - A view of man as constituted of two original and
independent elements, as matter and spirit.
- n. - A system which accepts two gods, or two original
principles, one good and the other evil.
- n. - The doctrine that all mankind are divided by the arbitrary
decree of God, and in his eternal foreknowledge, into two classes, the
elect and the reprobate.
- n. - The theory that each cerebral hemisphere acts
independently of the other.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?