How many syllables in Draft
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Pertaining to, or used for, drawing or pulling (as vehicles,
loads, etc.). Same as Draught.
- a. - Relating to, or characterized by, a draft, or current of
air. Same as Draught.
- v. t. - To draw the outline of; to delineate.
- v. t. - To compose and write; as, to draft a memorial.
- v. t. - To draw from a military band or post, or from any
district, company, or society; to detach; to select.
- v. t. - To transfer by draft.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?