How many syllables in Dolly
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A contrivance, turning on a vertical axis by a handle or
winch, and giving a circular motion to the ore to be washed; a stirrer.
- n. - A tool with an indented head for shaping the head of a
- n. - In pile driving, a block interposed between the head of the
pile and the ram of the driver.
- n. - A small truck with a single wide roller used for moving
heavy beams, columns, etc., in bridge building.
- n. - A compact, narrow-gauge locomotive used for moving
construction trains, switching, etc.
- n. - A child's mane for a doll.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?