How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which is taught or authoritatively set forth;
precept; instruction; dogma.
- n. - An example for instruction or warning.
- n. - An original or official paper relied upon as the basis,
proof, or support of anything else; -- in its most extended sense,
including any writing, book, or other instrument conveying information
in the case; any material substance on which the thoughts of men are
represented by any species of conventional mark or symbol.
- v. t. - To teach; to school.
- v. t. - To furnish with documents or papers necessary to
establish facts or give information; as, a a ship should be documented
according to the directions of law.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?