How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A legal dissolution of the marriage contract by a court or
other body having competent authority. This is properly a divorce, and
called, technically, divorce a vinculo matrimonii.
- n. - The separation of a married woman from the bed and board
of her husband -- divorce a mensa et toro (/ thoro), "from bed board."
- n. - The decree or writing by which marriage is dissolved.
- n. - Separation; disunion of things closely united.
- n. - That which separates.
- n. - To dissolve the marriage contract of, either wholly or
partially; to separate by divorce.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?