How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Separated; drawn asunder.
- a. - Insane; mad.
- v. t. - To draw apart or away; to divide; to disjoin.
- v. t. - To draw (the sight, mind, or attention) in different
directions; to perplex; to confuse; as, to distract the eye; to
distract the attention.
- v. t. - To agitate by conflicting passions, or by a variety of
motives or of cares; to confound; to harass.
- v. t. - To unsettle the reason of; to render insane; to craze;
to madden; -- most frequently used in the participle, distracted.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?